Angular JS Programming
Duration: 5 Days / 40 Hours
This course is intended for software professionals who are willing to learn AngularJS programming in simple and easy steps. After completing this course, students will attain intermediate level of expertise in Angular JS programming.
ObjectiveAfter completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a Web application using Web server controls, event handlers, application state,and session state.
- Create custom Web server controls.
- Develop accessible Web applications that can be used by a global audience.
- Write rich, Web-based user experiences using AJAX.
- Integrate a Web application with a back-end database.
- Create a Web application that stores user-specific information and preferences.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and debug ASP.NET applications.
- Build service-oriented applications (SOAs) using Web services and Windows CommunicationFoundation (WCF).
- Add authentication and authorization features to your application to improve securityand add multiple access levels.
- Create a small prototype application by applying the concepts learned in this course.
Module 1: Introduction to AngularJS
- What Is MVC?
- What is SPA (Single Page Application)?
- Benefits of AngularJS
- Setting up Environment
- Is there any Backend Need?
- Where to use AngularJS?
- A Basic AngularJS Application
- AngularJS Hello World
Module 2: AngularJS Basic
- Directives, Expressions
- AngularJS Modules
- Creating First Controller
- Working with Arrays
- Working with ng-repeat
- ng-repeat Over an Object
- Helper Variables in ng-repeat
- ng-repeat Across Multiple HTML Elements
Module 3: Working with HTML DOM
- Scopes in AngularJS
- Working with ng-model
- Working with Forms
- Using Filters
- Form Validation
- Error Handling
- Working with Nested Forms
- Other Form Controls
Module 4: AngularJS Services
- AngularJS Services
- Services Vs. Controllers
- Dependency Injection in AngularJS
- Built-In AngularJS Services
- Common AngularJS Services
- Custom AngularJS Service
- Compare Factory, Service, and Provider
Module 5: Server Communication Using $http
- Fetching Data with $http Using GET
- Propagating Success and Error
- The $q Service
- Making POST Requests with $http
- $http API
- Advanced $http
- Configuring $http Defaults
Module 6: Routing in AngularJS
- Routing in a SPA
- Using ngRoute
- Routing Options
- A Routing Example
- SEO with AngularJS
Module 7: Custom Directives
- What Are Directives?
- Custom Directive an Alternative
- Limitations of ng-include
- Creating own Directive
- Template/Template URL
Module 8: Remaining
- Exception Handling
- Testing AngularJS Application
- Internationalization in AngularIS